Gepubliceerd op 18-02-15 | Categorie: Internationaal
Call for abstracts Health and Wellbeing through Occupation Conference
For an opportunity to present your work at the Health and Wellbeing through Occupation Conference in September 2015, submit an abstract now! Details, guidance and an abstract template can be found on the conference website and completed abstracts should be sent to abst
- Present research about occupation in daily life
- Discuss occupational science theory, concepts, ideas or implications for practice
- Propose new and emerging ideas about occupation
- This is an inter-professional conference: we welcome a diversity of presentations. Abstracts for oral presentation, poster presentation and poster display will be accepted.
Keynote speakers confirmed so far:
- Sridhar Venkatapuram – Lecturer in global health and philosophy and Director of the MSc in Global Health & Social Justice at King”s College London
- Clare Hocking – Professor of occupational sciences and therapy at Auckland University of Technology NZ and editor in chief of the Journal of Occupational Science
Find out more about the conference
If you have any queries, please contact Julie Atherton, Conference Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Twitter for the latest updates @oseconf2015.